LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Okay... over with my Youtube phase....

Awww.. poor Stephanie.. the Miss Universe Australia pageant woman.. she is soooooo skinny... dont ever be skinny.. be PERFECT :)

Just realised that Ugly Betty for season 3 hasnt finished! haha.. there's still 4 episodes.. hahaha.. but it will only be aired on 30th April..

After hearing Kris sing on American Idol, i fell in love with the song he sang... man its good.. if i had a great voice, this would be one of the songs that i would want to sing.....



Lyrics | Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly lyrics

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along


its just touching to hear it and sing it.. with all the emotions and feelings you get when you actually sing it. So touching.

moving on... I LOVEEEE BECKI NEWTON! hahaha.. she's cool.. she's top of my list of people who I would want to meet in the future. She's HOT.

School's starting next week. OH NO... i dont wanna go back.. seriously.. i've tasted the feeling of having two weeks off.. and i dont wanna go back! ugh.. i hate the school life.

im starting to NOT miss you anymore.. so its good.. its all good.. im glad to have gone through this phase. it has helped me to get over the problem that i have been facing. FINALLY!

Go Adam Lambert,
Stephen :D