LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Things changes... yeap.. they do....

As you can read my title, it hasn't been the best WEEK. I did get to go out and DO STUFF.. but, those thoughts just keep coming back. They haunt me at night. And discovering other new (so called) 'stories'.. it has made me even more moody. I just cant explain my feelings now..... I've been so lost.. and not knowing the REAL intentions of something, of someone.. I was WRONG.. totally WRONG.. how can you feel so happy one day, and moody the next? Its such a mystery. Nothing has been going right in life. Is this how its going to turn out? All the plans for the future? GONE? Would it happen? I hope so..... i hope you/they feel the same way too.....

Another week has gone by. Dont want to really wanna blog about my daily life anymore.. since its not private anymore =.=".... if you get what i mean...

Went to the Royal Easter Show the other day.. IT WAS A BLAST.. that was the only time my mind was not thinking about 'THEM'...... i guess you could say 'THEM'....



ROYAL EASTER SHOW

Super Loop

Scream Machine!

CADBURY! haha.. the people had to climb up to get MONEY!

The Carnival

Round-Up

Other rides

Kamikaze

Before the gate closed...

Its gonna start!

Can you see me?

AHHHHHH!!

After the ride

SHAMMY!!!!

Before leaving..


People who I thought were there ARENT
People who I hoped were there ARENT
People who I KNEW were there ARENT

What a shame......

A disappointed,
Stephen