LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Today, is such a magnificent day! Firstly, my Media Studies internal paper came back. And, I have to say, I ROCKED. I got my first Excellence :) Excellence is like the highest grade possible. And out of the 20 students class, only 3 got Excellence, and I am one of them! Omg. I wanted to shed a tear. I just got so emotional, after working so hard, doing all the research, memorising, doing all that I could do, and it all paid off. Finally :) Before I got back my paper, my friend got his back, and he got Achieved, which is like a 'pass'. Then i got scared, coz the teacher told him that he did a good job! So i got so nervous. All I wanted was a Merit, the second highest grade. (To clear it up, there is 'Not Achieved, Achieved, Merit and Excellence') Then my other friend got hers back, and there was a circle on the Excellence. And she was so happy. Well, I felt so sad then, coz i knew other people were much better than me. They have studied this subject for years, and they are the ones who voiced out their opinions during lessons. So i got disappointed. Then, when the teacher said 'Stephen....' I looked up, and he smiled and he passed the paper to me... and the circle was on... EXCELLENCE! I smiled with joy. I wanted to scream and shout... but this is not Sttss.. and other people might say stuff about me.. so i just kept my happiness to myself.. Im so happy. I finally can taste a bit of what hard work can give. There's more... then the teacher started talking about the grades and all.. then he said 'this has been the first time, out of all the years he has been teaching, that his students did research and find info on the internet and wrote it. And he gave me a look. and i knew, he was talking about me! :) WAIT, it doesnt end there... he then said 'For example, I liked what Stephen did for Music. He researched and wrote about Danny Elfman, the composer ... etc....' my heart lighted up with joy! im not trying to brag or anything.. its just that... im so happy. too happy...

continuing with the day.... I enjoyed having my daily routine with 'her'. i race through my locker when im late, and walk slowly when im fast.. coz, i wanna walk to town centre with 'her'. Wed, we had this Economics General Quiz, and I quickly turned back, and joined her and another girl beside her. HAHA! then we had so much fun talking and laughing. it was so good. Today, we chatted at economics a bit, and i glanced back at her when i had a chance. I'll always remember the way she looked, with her coloured contacts straightened and highlighted hair. everyday, she chats with me on msn. to make things clear. SHE FINDS ME =) how perfect is that? HAHA! i have always wanted to ask for her mobile. but trying to force myself to not push it, i have never asked her. trying to keep my cool, whenever i see her with her phone on the way to the town centre. and today, SHE ASKED ME for my phone number. my heart skipped a beat. i couldnt believe it. its just too good to be true. If this resolves to just a close friendship, i would rather hold back and be great friends with 'her'. and not spoil the relationship, as she is an awesome person. Why cant we get what we want?

Continuing, HALLENSTEINS had a CLEARANCE sale today till sunday. OBVIOUSLY you would go today la rite? tomorrow and snday surely all habis la kan? so i raced back and changed. Reached there, grab, grab, grab! I feel so bad for wasting money....but... i did get awesome stuff! One jacket, from $120 became $30, short pants for $15, tee from $40 to $20, and a long sleeve shirt from $90 to $25. hahahhaa.. i feel so bad for shopping :(

Congrats to Kris Allen for winning American Idol!! woops.. did i just giv out the results? AHH.. who cares! both Adam and Kris rocked :) you got to listen to their songs. they rock man!

Its been bloody cold again! llike wth?? I walked in 3 degrees this morning! im not kidding, it was FREAKING COLD! my nose froze up, and became numb! omg. so cold. argh. not liking the weather now. So bad!

I feel so bad for David Cook. I wish him all the best. Felt so sad to hear the sad news. I wish all the best to him and his family...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT LEE CHEONG HUNG! :) We'll always be LEE.. HAHA! miss ya buddy..... all the best to you.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL STTSS-IANS HAVING YOUR EXAMS! think of me when your bored :) kakaka...

Ohhhh.. maria lost. But she won 2 rounds. But its all good. Im not upset. Not at all! coz Friday has been so spectacular, AND, this is just the begining of her comeback! its just her first tournament in 10 months! what do you expect! she doesnt have any expectations for herself too. But I do wish her luck for Roland Garros next week! Omg.. i'll be missing it man! I WANT ASTRO!!!!!!!

Will update again soon. Too tired now.
Stephen.