LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Friday, May 8, 2009
This is just a short update,

I hate that F*cking B*tch! Im so freaking ANGRY. You will never see me type like this ever again. Maybe not never, but not that soon. I HATE HER. She's such a f*cking b*tch. Im so serious. Do you think everyone likes you? NO ONE likes you, ok? You freaking seriously think people should obey everything you ask them to do? Well guess what you idiot, YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC B*TCH. I don't even know why I tried to put up with you. And I still have to see you everyday in school. Like WTF, transfer schools or something. Don't you dare step one inch closer to me or talk to me. Don't use your so called 'wannabe' canton to talk to me. You sound like sh*t. Seriously. Go get a life. You're one disturbed person, and I hope you get REJECTED everytime you ask someone to be your boyfriend. Since you're such a PLAYER. Yeah, you ask 2 guys to be you're boyfriend in 2 weeks. I wonder whether there's a name for that??? Don't ever talk to me, AGAIN.

A pissed & angry,
Stephen