Im getting lazy to update nowadays. Its like no one is reading anyway... I finally know how Chang YinMan feels. haha. right yinman??
anyway, one more week to go! till the school holidays :) yay.. and, FINALLY.. i so need a holiday session right now. School has been tiring and frustrating. Plus its winter.. so, it's been cold. all i can say is..... I wanna go back to Malaysia :( its so unfair how Charles gets to go back to malaysia. Haha.. you're lucky Charles. Ohyeah, GOOD LUCK CHARLES WITH UR LUGGAGE problems. I will accompany you when I go back. I mean, my luggage will be HUGE too. And definitely overweight. New Zealand Airport is extremely strict about your baggage. Its so sad. Not even 1kg overweight is allowed. Ugh.
Ohhh.. rest in peace Michael Jackson. I can't believe he's dead. I was excited about his coming tour. Its not like im going to be going to one concert, but I would like to watch his concerts on Youtube. See his dancing and singing.. Haha. I wonder how those concert tickets have to be refunded. Its gonne be hectic!
hmm.. what else to update? oh yea, tomorrow is the ball. hahaha.. LOL.
yeah, Daddy's coming back! haha.. with my 'gifts' AND my phone. Awww.. how I miss my phone. Heeeee.. I asked him to bring over the 3in1Teh Tarik packets. But due to the stupid milk powder incident, he cant. ISH! I miss the teh tarik. Its super duper good. Hahahaha.. Oh yea, he's bringing over g'soft pens! YAY! i love them. I think I brought over around 8 pens? and im running out. All my friends who have used them LOVES it. Haha. g'soft is just good. lol. You cant trust NZ pens. :)
Maria lost. What a bummer. AND the ONLY time tennis is broadcast in New Zealand, (Wimbledon) and Maria losses early! WTF man. Im so disappointed. I stayed up till 3 in the morning on a school day just to watch her play. And now I wont, ever again :( haiz.. Even though, she is coming back from an injury, I really wanted her to win. Argh. Her movement is so slow and she has too many unforced errors. Omg. Her next tournament is on July27. Soooo far away. Oh im gona miss her again :( Boo.
Ohhhh... our Home Loan got approved. AND, we got a house. Wanna see it? i got picturessss.. hahahha.. I'll upload them another day. Too lazy now. Hahahahaa..
Oh yeah.. my sister is coming over too! From Australia. Hahaha. For the holidays. We're going Skiing. Yaayyyyy. cant wait.
Im tired already. Winter has made me lazy. Very very lazy. The next post would be a TOUCHING post.. i can tell.. COZ, Hajar told me something, and i think i will blog about it. So wait till 'Sunday' ( hint hint ) Hahahahahahha..
Mode After Hours (they crack me up! Mark & Amanda. Im serious. Watch)
Mode After Hours (They still crack me up! Have you seen Beyonce's MV on Single Ladies? You needa watch it before watching this. And it will CRACK you up! haha! Mark and Amanda immitates the moves. So so so so funny!!)
Last but not least,
The last treat........ What a video. HAHAHA. it'll make you laugh.