LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
im better. im getting much better. but still...... my throat and nose is killing me! I only went to school ONE DAY the whole week. A new record. People might think I have swine flu. so thats BAD! very bad. people will be starring at me. yucks.

anyway, i dont feel like updating. But i just wanna let eveyone out there know that i'm still alive. haha.

Im so sucked into Greys Anatomy right now. its the next best thing! ahhhhhh... im so addicted to it. I cant believe its only shown once a week. lol.

2 WEEKS countdown till the HOLIDAYS. Finally. But i have tests coming up too. so thats bad :(

The school ball is coming up. and i have decided to NOT go. coz its freaking expensive. plus theres not HIGH people to HIGH with. Plus very few asian, cina ppl are going. so its all orang putih. so nt too high oso. LOL. ngam la if meijin averyl is here. They would be the first people at the ball. HAHA..

Yerr.. its so cold now man. Freezing, Everyday is under 10 degrees. So cold. ish. I hate it. :(

Good Luck Maria at Wimbledon. Will be praying for you.

Last but not least, I BOUGHT A LOTTO TICKET! and this weeks jackpot prize is............................................................. $30 MILLION!!!!! Hahaha.. imagine if I won it? omg. that would be awesome man., ahaha.. but the news said that whoever has one ticket has 1/2000000+ chance of winning. LOL. hahahah... but i really wann win. coz.... its money. DUH! the draw comes out on Wednesday. So pray for me. If i win, i'll definitely go back to KK. hahah. obviously! i'll buy a ticket on First Class, ok? yay. keep dreaming, I know....

Stephen.