LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Im so disappointed. I dont know what just happpened. I feel lost. I feel discouraged. I know people do change. But not that dramatic, do they? all of these different sides of the person just came out. Suddenly. Could it be from the bad influence from the people around you? or.. is it just me? I hope not. I try to change, for the better. As some people might like me, and some might not. It's just up to them. But trying so hard, and nobody notices it. I feel unwanted. Treated differently from others. But i know that I shouldnt compare. I dont know what to do. The people who I wished were there for me, arent. So, what do i do? Just go on living my life? Or do something about it. But I know, with me trying my hardest, it would never be the same. People misjudge what i am actually trying to point out. With my history, i might never be the easiest person to understand, and to share your thoughts with. But cant you give me a chance? Listen to me. With me dealing with the tough situations that i am currently in, I thought that you would understand, But i was wrong. Please, tell me that this is an off-day for you, please.

If the change has mean that you have 'grown up', then, please, I think you went the wrong direction on 'the growing up manual'. I need you more than ever.

I feel betrayed

If this is the 'new' you, then please, do not include me in your life.

wake me up when your drama ends
Stephen.