LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Friday, July 31, 2009
Love is like water.


The tide is calm at the beginning, the times where you are just getting to know each other

Then the water starts getting clearer and clearer, the times where the both of us are really close

Then the water gets so clear until you can see your reflection, the times where both of faces meet each other every other day.

Then the water starts getting darker,
the times where the relationship starts fading.

Then the tides come washing away everything,
the times where there is a distance between us.

Then the water then turns into ice,
the times where we get cold around each other.

Then the water melts,
the times where I try my best to see you as my heart melts when I talk to you.

Then a big hole comes and drains the water away,
the time where the atraction towards each other faded and got slowly drained away.


Where can I get a plug to stop the water from draining?

Why cant it be the clear, clean water again?

When can it ever be the same?



I will always be thinking of you,
Stephen

Labels: