Wednesday, August 12, 2009
You can be having the best time of your life and yet you're utterly and totally miserable. I get very antisocial, depressed and irritable with people. I don't have time for them. I can't make phone calls and stuff.
Simon Cowell.
8 months anniversary in Auckland. Woah, how time flies! 50th post! How time flies too! I remembered my second post started from the day I reached Auckland. Yeah.I've been so stressed out recently. Hormones. yeah, i know. Ugh, been having lots and lots of tests these few days. Economics test that takes 4 periods. So frustrating. And Maths, how I hate Calculus. I regret about saying how easy it is here in New Zealand. Plus Media Studies production is here. We have to come up with a horror trailer. And i'm paired with a great team (except for one. but no names :D ). Stress stress stress. And now, to add more pressure, I dont know whether I will be going to Uni next year or not. Im so lost right now. I so want to study what I want, but.. my studies is like an investment, isnt it? Can I invest with my studies? It adds so much pressure. I want to be what I want to be. But can I be what I should be? For a better future? So stressed out. Updates.I've been swearing alot lately. Believe it or not! haha! so true. Im a changed person.Im looking forward to my trip back. Im so in need for comfort food, friends, the sports, kbox, the outings. AHHH. Its been too long away from home. Too long.Its the Trade Fair this Sunday @ City. My business group will be going there to sell our product. PENS. Lol. Its the cheapest + easiest thing to sell. HAHA. Anyway, that's where i'll be on sunday.ICE CREAM! Wooo. bought 4 tubs of Ice Cream yesterday. 4 for $5. Cheap cheap cheap! Hokey Pokey flavour and Vanilla. two each. Vanilla was bought coz I can make my lovely affogato (Coffee + Ice Cream). Weee. So happy. not just that, we bought MOVENPICK ice cream (is that how you spell it?) Anyway, its freaking expensive at their shops, so, 900ml tub costs $9.90, whereas their shops would sell two scoops for $7.50. Yay, cant wait to break it in.Finally it's getting warmer in Auckland! There's no more mist/condensation on the windows! Thats so good! coz that means that the temperature is getting higher which means WARMER! AHHH! Im so glad. its been freezing everyday in the morning & night. Me mama wanna buy me BLACK EYED PEAS Concert Tickets -- tapi I dont want. Coz mahal. Am I doing the right thing?
You weren't there for me,Stephen