LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Im feeling so down now.

Sometimes, you cant judge a book by its cover. You cant 100% believe what people say.
I cant believe I am one of the dumbest people alive to believe them.

I dont know why people are the way they are. Maybe we are designed in a way, to not fit in with one another. I dont think I can ever find the same group that I had before. Its like a dead end. Nothing ever seems to go right. I can only blame myself. There's alot to ask for in this world. And I would give up anything in the world, just to have this dream of mine come true. anything, anything at all.

I dont know why some people act the way they are. I cant use the words to describe them. Come on now, GROW UP, b*tches. I hate you. Hope you get that.

Im so confused now. so lost. exams are coming up, media film trailer needs to be done, in need for movies and series (all of the series are gone, seriously, all gone!), alot of projets needed to be done, university entrance driving me crazy, option choices for year13 is driving me insane, and now, YOU have to make the stress even more intense! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I Need a Break


'If' is such a strong word. I makes all the suffering go away.


A little bit offensive, but kinda funny.



Good Luck Maria Sharapova for the last Grand Slam of the year - US Open 2009. No live coverage here. Ah, what the heck, no coverage here at all. Praying for you all night long Maria. Will be dreaming of you always.

HELP,
Stephen.