Sunday, September 6, 2009
UPDATES
I've been so tired these few days! UGH! why? Because, Exams are here. I didnt know that this exam would be so stressful! I just thought that this would be an 'easier' type of exam. Since my experience of having 4 exams, sometimes 5 exams in one year would pay off. But it seems that it's not true. I guess that its just the nerves! haha. We get a few days off during the 1 and a half weeks of exams. So i hope that, that would help me. STTSS would never give us these type of opportunities.
My next weeks and next next week's schedule
Monday - Normal School
Tuesday - Normal School (AHEM)
Wednesday - NO SCHOOL ( Study Leave )
Thursday - English Exam ( 2 Hours in the Morning)
Friday - NO SCHOOL ( Study Leave )
Monday - NO SCHOOL ( Study Leave )
Tuesday - Maths Exam ( 2 Hours in the Afternoon )
Wednesday - NO SCHOOL (Study Leave )
Thursday - Media Studies / Economics Exam (Unknown Schedule)
* As you can see, Thursday would be the day where two subjects of mine clashes - Media Studies and Economics! AND, at the same time! In the morning! Coincident much???? Haha. So I have to wait for my Whanau Leader to confirm with me regarding this. Ahhhhhh..Im completely lost in Economics -- Im terribly afraid of Maths -- Im so anxious about my English essays -- Im not quite sure what to write in my Media Studies EssaysAnyway, to steer away from the 'exam-ish topics', I just realised that its SEPTEMBER ALREADY! Wahhhh. how time flies! hahaha. So quick eh? I cant wait to go back to the warm, extremely sweaty, fun KK. haha. That would be my next topic, IT'S GETTING COLD AGAIN IN AUCKLAND. WTH??? Its getting really cold now. After the weather having been ALL WARM & COZY. Everybody, im serious, EVERYBODY is commenting on the cold-ness. hahahaha..
Let's see... I need to update myself in the MOVIE department! Im so lost - ONE YEAR's MOVIES ARE HARD TO CATCH UP ON. HAHAHA. I didnt watch a single movie in NZ. Obviously, it costs about $20 for one movie with food & drinks. SO, if you convert it, (X 2.5) RM50! And this would mean multiple trips to the cinema in Malaysia, PLUS, multiple
*unamed* discs (ahem) to buy in KK too! hahahha! get it? Anyway, the conclusion is, I NEED TO UPDATE MYSELF.
Im feeling so down lately. I just dont know why. Wait! What am I saying, of course I know why! hahha.. I think Hajar does too. Hahaha :)
Listening to Maria Sharapova NOW. LIVE, at 6.45, woke up at 6.00 A.M. Muahaha. GOOD LUCK MARIA. Her draw has opened up in her bracket of the Womens Draw. Please oh please.... Maria. Bring this one home!
My mind is not set on blogging, its currently set on one thing now - MARIA SHARAPOVA :)
YOU COULD PUT THE PAST AWAY
antes de hablar pensar,
esperemos que no nos falle el tiempo,
Stephen.