LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Im BACK. From my trip down south to Waitomo Caves. Went blackwater rafting. Was pretty cool. I stayed in a farm house. I know, sounds weird, but it was a good experience, you see and live the farm-ish lifestyle. Although the place was really freaky, (you could make a horror film at the place) times like these, it makes you open up your eyes, and really appreciate for what you have. I am so grateful for what I have right now, and I believe that it's the past that help makes you stronger.

New Zealand has changed me. I dont know why, but it takes you to be somewhere else, or something different, that makes you realise what kind of person you 'WERE'. And I was thinking, was I like 'them'? Did I hang out with the wrong group? What have I made myself into? I'm so glad, atleast I know what is right, and what is wrong (i hope). Atleast I try to control myself (unlike others). I am proud of my decision, of what I controlled myself to do. I dont want to hurt other people's feelings. If you have nothing GOOD to say, DONT SAY IT. If you cant promise that you'll do it, THEN DONT PROMISE AT ALL. There's no point in doing it. That'll make me hate you even more (although it will make me angry, not quite hate). You dont know who you are, but yeah, its you. I dont know why, but am I doing the right thing? Have you ever had my back?

If you dont mean what your saying, and you know that you'll hurt someone else with that smirk of yours, then dont say it. I hate it, I seriously hate it.

Okay, I went a little bit off topic. Lol
. So I did enjoy my holiday. I did this Blackwater Rafting thing in Waitomo. The main thing is to see Glowworms in the caves (which was pretty cool) It seems that Glowworms are really WORMS, whose butts glow. Haha. cool eh? and they're kinda like spiders, where they have threads coming down, and that's how they trap food. And it seems that one mosquito, can last them up to 2 weeks without food. Amazing, huh? haha.. so anyway, we had to walk all the way into the caves. Really tiring. Coz we had to get into the Wet suits, which was wet, and icky, but was so funny getting into them and taking pics. hahaha. anyway, so after the long walk, we (me, my sis, 2 cousins and mum) got so tired, and didnt feel like doing the whole blackwater rafting thing anymore. Hahaha! so, we got into the cave, was so dark (we had helmets with a small torch light on top) and we walked and walked and walked..... until water was starting to flow in. It got so scary! it was as if it was raining outside, and we're getting trapped in! hahaha. But anyway, so we had these floaties (like tyres, black in colour) so we had to carry them into the caves too (even more tiring!) So then as we continued walking, we started getting deeper and deeper into the river, inside the cave. get it? haha.. anyway, we got so deep, that we couldnt put our foot on the ground, and even with my height, it was hard to move, even with the skinny long legs and hands. haha. coz, there was no water flow, so you had to move yourself. my group had 13 people. anyway, so as we walked deeper into the cave, the guide asked us to put our foot on to the person's buoy in front of you. haha.. and so we did.. and we someone pulled us in front, so it was fun, looking at the glowworms and relaxing. And then, the guide asked us to sing songs from the country we come from. One group sang a Danish song. and then it was our turn. Haha.. Negaraku? nono. lol. so we sang Rasa Sayang. hahah. it was so cool! singing in a cave. Hahaha.. then we got to a place, where we had to jump off a cliff, a small hill, BACKWARDS. haha.. with our floaties on our bums. haha. and we also got to go on a slide. Apart from the COLDNESS and SCRATCHES and PAINS, it was a fun, exciting adventure. Haha.. Then when we got back, we had our warm shower / hot soup provided by the touring company. And guess what? The toilet / shower is OPEN. I mean, there differentiate the mens / womens shower. BUT inside the shower room, its open. As in there is NO CUBICLE. So.. yeah, you get the picture. Was weird showering. But lucky for me, there were only 3 guys in the group, whereas the rest were girls. And I can tell you, by the noise coming from the girls toilet, it was hard showering together, openly. coz they only had 4 showers. haha. so yeah.. It was a good experience though. Hmmm. What a trip! Oh yeah, the farm which we stayed in, had the CUTEST DOG EVER! haha.. it's called Patch (i dont know whether its a male or female) hahaha.. anyway, it's breed is called AKINA.. and it seems that that particular breed doesnt like humans and are not friendly.. but this one was soo.. soo.. ugh. I love it. i wished i could have taken it back with me! hahaha.. hmmm.

omg. my friend can see ghosts! haha. im serious! FREAKY!!