LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Hey there. Another update

Got my results back today! Well, was kinda surprised how FAST the teachers finish marking the exam papers here. I just thought that only 'some' tshung tsin teacher's mark really really fast. lol. But then, I was proven wrong. So.. was planning to get into detail about my results. But i guess that can wait :) Im still waiting for 2 more maths papers to be given back. So, yeah.. Wait.

Will be heading to Waitomo Valley this saturday. Am planning to update AGAIN before I leave. But then.... i'll see. I'll be missing my friends Birthday Party at her house. So, i fell so bad :( But ah well, what to do? The weather this week is BAD. Rain. Thunder. Rain. Strong Winds.. etc. You get the picture.. do you? So, i'll hope the weather is fine when we get to Waitomo to go on the Blackwater Rafting this sunday. Haha.

I hate facebook. Coz it's so addictive. Haha. Caught you off guard? lol. You just cant log off. Ugh.

Have been getting ALOT of email from Facebook too. Obviously, coz people go tag me in the pictures when im not actually there. PLUS, talk about me lagi :( eventhough I commented on them too. But atleast I didnt add any 'rude' words (ahem...) So anyway, just saying. no hard feelings.

UGH. this one last week of school is hectic. So many things to do. Seriously cant wait for the hols. Need it so so so badly. And I needa mow the lawn too. Grass grows so fast during spring. Oh yeah, did I mention? SPRINGS HERE. haha. lol. offically on 1st Sept.. long ago... hahahha. lol. sorry bout that.

Songs that I am currently addicted too are - Paparazi (eventhough I heard this song since last year, but the addictive part of me searched youtube videos of Lady Gaga and her performances. And i'm currently addicted to the song. I know.. But it can be annoying sometimes.. i do agree...). Que the Rain by Queen Latifah ( Saw her performance on American Idol & Ellen. Not bad. kinda addicted. not fully yet :) ). Ghetto Flower by J Williams (a NZ artist.. for a change...). Fashion by Lady Gaga ( kinda cool.. the lyrics i mean..). Sweet Dreams by Beyonce (her songs, somehow, just seem so addictive..) Like you crazy by Night Rider Sidekick (a NZ artist too.. i think. Very addicted to the song. if only I could sing high notes. lol. ) Good girls gone bad is starting to get to me. eventhough mj is addicted to this song. Love Drunk by Boys like Girls (not too bad..) I know you want me by Pitbull (omg. Ellen rocked in her dance. Haha. did u see it? Go search it up in youtube. Funny as. ) and and and......... im COMPLETELY addicted to PROUD (one song off the Britannia High soundtrack.) its so so so addictive. plus, the lyrics is good. SO touching. When you think of the lyrics and implement them into your everyday life. It seems so real. Its really good (in my opinion. go download it!)


All of my life I have watched you
climbing mountains, chasing dreams
All of my life you gave me everything
but you don't have to give the world to me

Just say you love me as I am,
say you want me as I am,
say I'm someone in your eyes,
that's all I want it to be
Oh, just let me go, I know one day if I'm allowed,
if I'm allowed, one day I'll make you proud

All of your life you've taken chances
you've broke the rules time after time
All of your life you've gone your own way,
so give me this chance, and I'll go mine

Why can't you say you love me as I am,
say you want me as I am,
say I'm someone in your eyes,
that's all I want it to be
Oh, just let me go, I know one day if I'm allowed,
if I'm allowed, one day I'll make you proud

Oh, one day I'll make you proud

And trying to please you now, it's all I seem to do
I'm holding my dreams down, it's breaking me in two
I've got to be me now 'cause there's already one of you
I'm on my knees so help me please

Please don't shoot me down
Though you can't see it now
Someday I'll make you proud


im gonna blog about the past too. during the hols. so stay tuned. :)

In a relationship --- yeah right. Facebook. LOL.

OH YEAH. important important NEWS.

Thanks Lydia Yong for the gift. From Malaysia. So touched to receive your amazing t-shirt. Haha. It matches my Jacket. So cool. Thanks so so much. a gift from overseas. so amazed. Thanks again. :)


And I am currently getting frustrated at this particular person. So annying. I never really realised how annoying you were.

Ohyeah, i forgot to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday. Thanks again.


Bday dinner @ German Beer Bar & Restaurant
Anything that looks familiar?????


Someday i'll make you proud,
Stephen.