. Im officially S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D O.U.T! I feel like dying. And to make things worse, im sick. Throat hurts like hell. Went to see the doctor. Advised me to go and get a blood test. But im too busy to do anything now. I hate this time of the year. And yet, I love it, coz its just a few days away from being home. (38 days, to be exact)
Im not prepared for this at all. I have so much to do. I have 2 weeks of school left. And for some reason, i dont want it to end so fast! Because im super duper busy! A quick re-cap : -
1. Finally finished my Economics Re-sit ( I got an Excellence! YAY! ) 2. Finally finished my maths syllabus for the year! Revision from now on. 3. I still have 2 essay entries to do for my English 8825 and one reading log report for 8823. 4. I have to finish editing my media horror film trailer. btw, im kinda doing alot of work. Coz 'some' of my group members are really lousy. And im taking control. (duh, just like last year. ahem....) Due on Tuesday. 5. I have to finish 2 booklets for my media report. 5 Essays altogether. All due by Tuesday. 6. I have to write multiple practice essays for my Media Genre - Documentary. 7. I have to prepare myself for my Financial Exam next Tues / Wed. (A REAL exam) 8. I have to do research for my Business Production booklet.
Does it look like im stressed? YES. I feel like dying. I regret being so 'free' in the previous terms. Ahhh. I have so much to do. And most of it is due next week. And not to mention, im applying for Uni. And I need a recommendation letter from my school's principal or school's career advisor. So i needa find either one and sort of have an interview with them. I need to do this as im applying for Discretionary Entrance. As in im applying to go into Uni after Year 12. Where we are supposed to enter Uni after Year 13. But I dont want to stay for Year 13. Waste of time. But i'll see. Ugh
Chocolates = Pimples. Ugh. For some reason, Ive been getting loads of pimples on my face once I have chocolates. Even just one small piece. This has never happened to me before in Malaysia. But in NZ, for some reason. AH! Could it also be because of the weather? I dont know. I feel so sad. The chocolates here are so good.
Came across alot of nice songs recently. Really good & addictive.Straight through my heart - Backstreet Boys. Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson. Note to God - Charice. Down (ft Lil Wayne) - Jay Sean. SOS - Jordin Sparks. Live like we're dying - Kris Allen. Oh My - Gin Wigmore. Shouldve said No - Taylor Swift. AND, Lady Gaga's latest song - Bad Romance. Search it on Youtube. Really good & addictive. Cant wait for her new album to come out. The Fame Monster! Hahahah. :)
This is the time of year where Maria Sharapova vanishes from my eyes. Im gonna miss her during this off season. I hope she recovers and heals and be ready for Next Year. I think she and her boyfriend broke-up. Which is so sad. Haha.
Omg. Im dreaming of the food back in KK. Yum. Cant wait..
Eh, Meijin update your blog. and come online more often. Needa discuss our plans. haha. who's got a car. and a licence? Haha. We need a ride from damai to school to Centre. Im planning everything man. Haha. Im so excited.! Just hope im not overweight (my luggage bah. Well, I hoped that I was talking about my weight though. HAHA!)
Oh, guess what? I told my Mum and Sis about the stories and the incidents that happened during my tuition sessions with Helen Ting. HAHAH! My mum's jaw dropped. She cant believed that she spent money for me to have fun - play with water, eat, shout, scream in somebody elses home. HAHAHAHAH. It was so fun sharing all the stories of the tuition sessions with Helen Ting. Could have been more high-er if 'everyone high-able' was there. Her house is really fun la. HAHAHA. I wanna go back :)
My dad keeps telling me that its Durian Season now back home. And his friend gave him two big bags of Durians. (coz he has a Durian farm). And im so jealous. I want durian so badly. So sad.
UPDATE EVERYONE!
This video was taken by me. It is about this guy, who sits next to me in Economics class. He's a bit annoying. But a good person. In a way. Hahaha.. anyway, my eco teacher likes to pick on him! so it was the last period on wednesday. And he fell asleep in class! HAHAH! then the bell rang, and my teacher noticed that he was sleeping! so he whispered to everyone, to slowly walk away and to not make any noise. Then he told 'us' to take out our cameras or phones and film this! IT IS SO FUNNY! hahah. imagine a teacher doing this. haha. lol. and then he demanded us to send it via bluetooth to his laptop. LOL. Enjoy.