LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
OH.

TEMPLATE's CHANGED. yeah

anyway, the previous entry was kind of.... cut off. coz, something happened. And, there's no point talking about it anymore.

CHECK OUT MY PICS in FACEBOOK (click)

im too lazy to upload them here. haha. sorry.

OHHH. I LOVE this time of year. Do you know why? Because, NEW SEASONS are starting for all my of favourite series! MUAHAHAH! im so happy! watching them off the internet! Hahaha. Greys Anatomy is pretty good. Lol

I wanna say Congrats to Maria Sharapova for winning her first tournament in 17 Months (duh! due to her injury). Although she just lost today! haha. LIVE SCORING. my eyes were attached to the computer screen the whole day! lol.

Omg. School holidays are going by so so so quick! i dont know why! ugh. Next week, im going back to school. So sad. Then, 4 weeks of intense studying & tests & make-up exams. And then, the real thing NCEA Exams. Ahhhh.

its currently SPRING now. and when you think of SPRING, what would you think of? Hmmm.. Flowers? Bees flying around? the Sun? Ohh.. well, NO! Currently, the weather in Auckland, or should I say the WHOLE of New Zealand, shows that its SPRING, but in the WINTER mode. I know you must be asking.. Explain, please! Okay, we'll... would you have SPRING in 7 DEGREES OF FREEZING, RAINING, WINDY conditions? I DONT THINK SO! Its been raining so bad and the wind has been so so strong, you would have thought that its winter! There's condensation on the windows at 3 pm!! IN THE AFTERNOON!! Its that cold! and to make things worse, i packed all of my winter clothes away already. Ugh. bad luck. anyway, i really hope that the weather gets much much better. It was 9 Degrees today. Please.

Im feeling pretty disappointed lately. I dont know why. Just mixed emotions. I have so many things planned this holiday. And I havent done any of them! sometimes, i think that im just TOO organised. for some reason. And that pulls me down. And the worse thing is. No one is there, no one.

Ah well, I hope everything turns out well. Till next time then :)

Stephen.