Saturday, October 10, 2009
Second entry for the new template. Haha. So excited about my template, eventhough there is nothing special. Haha. just felt like it needed a change. something NEW.
Anyway, tomorrow is Saturday. Then the day after, is Sunday. Then MONDAY, and i'll be waking up at 7.30 every morning to go to school. But all I have to do is just wait, and force myself for 4 weeks (or issit 5? im nt too sure). But anyway, This year has flew by so quick! in just 2 months time, i will be on my way BACK to my hometown. Ahh! Cant wait. 50 days left. Woohoo.
Oh yea, did I forget to mention? Its now
5 hours difference between New Zealand and Malaysia. Daylight Saving. I dont know who came up with the Daylight Saving thing. Such a waste of time!
To those in Sttss, GOOD LUCK with your exam :) All the best.
Im bored out of my mind these few days. I have all the flashbacks of my life. And I love thinking about the past. I thought about all of my tournaments. Ahhh. What fun. All the time I was close to losing, and fought back to win the match. Ohhh, how I miss the thrill and fun of playing. It will never be the same. I wish to feel the same when I go back. But it seems that the whole KKTTA seems to be going down and the committee and their players seems to hate each other (DUH, coz of HIM) and we're not quite happy about the current situation. I just wish that HE gets the job instead of the lousy, inconsiderate, current president. Haha. Im so mean, i know. But anyway, I just want to enjoy myself when I get back.
I love Changeling. I think that Angelina Jolie did a great job. Im starting to get sucked into these type of movies. Kinda freaky if you put yourself into the actors position. Haha. I blame my Media Studies class for this. It makes me think the movie in a different way. And, Harry Potter and the half blood prince is such a RIP-OFF! what a waste of money going to watch that movie! Luckily I didnt. Haha! I loved the first few movies.. but it seems that its been in a slump recently. There's nothing special about it anymore. The last two movies are coming out in 2010 and 2011. Of course, I will be eager to watch them. But the attraction to the movie is fading away. I think that this is one of the first movies, where I do not want to watch it over again. As in, I could KILL myself watching this movie twice. I really thought that it was that bad.! With dumbledore dying (although I dont think he would actually DIE) Obviously, i have not read ANY of the books. LOL. hahaha. I think that the movie going into the tennage-hormone-years of the characters have seriously spoiled the movie. My Media Studies teacher said 'If I knew that the movie was about teenagers and their horny hormones, I wouldnt have watched the movie. I would have just come to school and observe the students." HAHA! get it? And in the whole movie, one part gave it all away.. and that was when Snape said 'I AM THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE'. AHHH. spoiler. So sad.... what a waste. Woah.. im getting carried away here. haha.
Ohhh. I hope Maria has a fantastic off season. I cant believe that she makes 22 Million a year, from July 2008 to July 2009. I mean, its not UNBELIEVEABLE, but when you get injured, and NOT playing the sport that made you famous, AND YOURE STILL EARNING 22 MILLION, its a mind blowing thought! I mean, just doing commercials, and appearances, you get that much. Ahhh. I love her :) Haha. not for her money, of course. Haha. I hope that she proves everyone wrong next year. I hope she wins ALL the Grand Slams next year (im dreaming..) but I have faith in her. Haha. She rocks :)
Till next time,
Stephen