LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Friday, November 6, 2009
70th Post.

Happy Birthday Charles :)


Omg. I finally have some time to relax, and UPDATE. Both my English and Media projects are done! But I still have an internal exam this coming monday. Which is so dumb. Haha. Anyway, Tuesday is my last day. And just like sttss, we have a prize giving ceremony day. and for Year 12, its at night! UGH! Everybody is not happy about this. What a waste of time. And we have to go, as after the ceremony, they will hand us our Senior Reports (transcripts) and our NCEA Schedule / Student Sheet (like those sheets you need to have for SPM when u take your exam, etc) So yeah, what a dumb thing to do.

Anyway, these few days have been pretty stressful. It seems that students / schools here have 'shared lunch n breakfast' for fun. Something like class party. But its with your respective classes. So I had an economics shared breakfast today. And my media and financial literacy class is planning next monday. Haha. Not bad eh? Its pretty fun too. Coz you know, unlike sttss, where our class party usually 'needs' mee hoon, etc (filling foods), here, u can bring anything you want. My eco teacher brought Fizzy Drinks and Chips (keropok). Haha. it was so funny. Anyway, and he danced to Korean Songs, which was hilarious! hahah.

I have learnt so much this year, and I am so greatful for it. Definitely I had some challenges, but all in all, its been great.

Do you ever have the problem of facing really shitty people. Well, I think NZ has changed me. Definitely coz with not much friends, its hard to like shout n scold n get mad at people (like I do in sttss) But then, there is this one situation where I seriously just cant get over with. Im so mad. Im freaking 90 percent close to go smash 'her' head. I hate to act in front of other people. Like, when you really hate them and want to kick their butts, but you still dislike them? Get it? I tink i should just ignore her. I dont know, she's just.. UGH. Im so annoyed. Not just coz she's annoying, but she doesnt take up any responsibility, she just critisises and adds pressure. I dont understand. Im still so mad right now. She's a bitch, and I mean it.

Exams are here in two weeks. Well, one, if you dont count this weekend as one week. 14th Nov is my first exam, and I havent studied at all! Maths is so hard, i mean, its easy if you have one topic. But when your exam covers 5 topics, i feel like dying. I know I cant compare to what I was suppose to have (spm) but then, i have not prepared for this for the whole year. And I feel so stressed out. Plus, i've been so stressed about my Media filming that I didnt even concerntrate on my Exams! We just learnt the exam topic two weeks ago, and I havent even tried to write a practice essay for my teacher to mark! I completely dont know what to do. So, im doomed. Plus, I've completely forgotten all about my english essays. All the quotes, so many memorising to do. Economics, ahhh. I have 3 topics. But all of them are really 'deep' and have alot of definitions to memorise. Really hard. But to be honest, im kinda excited about this exam. My first BIG exam in New Zealand :)

Ehhh, commerce tiada reunion ka? I saw Facebook Science Stream gt reunion n PARTY. Commerce ler? Fay nt organising anything? Haha. I also wanna join bah :)

Ohhh. guy fawkes day just passed. And this day is like... you celebrate it with FIREWORKS. And they sell them in hypermarkets etc. So you can buy AS MANY AS YOU WANT. So we bought a box and started playing with them. Its so sad that KK doesnt allow fireworks. But its totally legal in NZ. Haha. its so much fun.

Will upload LOTS of pics soon. too lazy now. and might upload my media horror trailer (which I did most of it!!!)

Yeah.. Im also quite disappointed about other things, but yeah. next time


Till next time,
Stephen.