Sunday, November 1, 2009
.
Hey guys. I have always wanted to update. But it seems that all my work has taken its toll over me. I've been so stressed lately. And to make things worse, i need to re-edit my horror trailer again. And im so mad.
29 more days till im in Malaysia babeh! haha. I cant wait. But I have to go through my exams first. Which is in like... 15 days? hahaha. i know, STRESSED. And I still have so much to do.
I went to take a blood test yesterday. And boy I was ANGRY. The first guy who took pricked my lovely skinny veins to extract my sweet, juicy blood, MISSED the vein. He pricked on the corner of it. So the blood that got extracted was only enough for half a tube. And I needed TWO tubes. When he pricked it, he said 'ohh, your vein is dying on me. No more blood is coming out. This usually happens to most people, sp dont worry.' WHAT THE HELL? then he told me that the clinic's policy is that one person is only allowed to attend to one patient ONCE. So I had to change doctor's. Omg. And if that isnt enough, I had to wait for like 15 minutes for another doctor! WHAT!?!? I was so pissed. And to make things EVEN worse, a lady came in and took my left arm's blood. And when she labelled the 'new tubes of my blood', she THREW MY OLD ONES AWAY. My heart sanked. OUCH. All that blood taken from me during the first extract has gone to waste. What the... I was so pissed.
My internet connection has been bad lately. Jsut dont know why. prob coz i've been watching tv series online. HAHA.
Okay, i officially have to go now. Have to much to do. Will update as soon as I can.
Stephen