LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Saturday, November 14, 2009
:]

Was planning to sleep. But decided to update. I havent had the time to update lately. So this post is gonna be a messy one (as if all my posts have been polished and perfect).

Anyway, im 16 days away from being home. Smelling the smelly air, dirty environment, brown rivers, over-crowded shopping malls, malay words coming from every direction... AH, HOW I MISS MALAYSIA. Haha. I know, through all the bad / disgusting thoughts of Malaysia, I still miss it.

Exams are on Monday. and i've been trying my best at filling my head with all the last minutes notes available. im not doing a good job at it though. I feel so disappointed in myself. But its alright, I hope I do fine.

I got my English Writing Credits for University. Oh, not to mention, I got Accepted into the Auckland University of Technology for Bachelor of Arts majoring in Events Management. But, I feel that a BA is not enough, plus, Event Management, dont get me wrong, this IS what I want to do, but I dont think that this would take me far in my career. I want my International Hospitality, and im going to get it (the inspirational part of me is coming out now). And all I need to do, is, get my Numeracy Credits (Maths) And all I need is 7 Credits more. That means that I have to pass atleast 3 papers in my coming exams. Out of 4 in Maths. (Algebra, Graphs, Calculus, and Trignometry). Pray, that I pass, and I get accepted into the course that I want to do. Please.. I have kinda given up on the Bachelor of Law from University of Auckland. Coz, I definitely wont have enough Credits (coz I chose the wrong subjects this year) and I know that I have to stay for Year13 if I want to have a shot at making the class. So, yeah. Hopes of being a Lawyer kinda been crushed. (plus I dont want to add alot of pressure to myself)

Oh, the other day in school, rumours were that two people were having sex in one of the toilets in school! haha. They dont know whether it was a boy and girl, a boy and boy or a girl and girl. Haha. But a teacher caught them.. then *jeng jeng jeng*. I dont know who they are and what happened though. Rumours ok, rumours.

Im addicted to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. its so addictive. If only I spoke french. I could sing the words during the bridge. Haha. And, Live like we're dying by Kris Allen is also very addictive. Help. I should be studying! Haha. Lets see, what other songs? oh, Tik Tok by Keesha is really good too. 3 by Britney Spears, Starstrukkk by 3oh3 and Katy Perry, Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo. Haha.

Im kind of getting sucked into watching Glee. Its actually kinda good. If your not into the high school musical thing then you might not like it. Im not quite into it either, but somehow, Glee has the humour in it, which is kind of entertaining. Its pretty dumb in some scences. But yeah, not too bad. The song Halo / Walking on Sunshine sung by the Glee Cast is really good though.

i got a Digi number (as you can see on my MSN) Call me after the 29th Nov - 016-8026180. Haha. Dad bought it over for me. coz we're going to kl first for SHOPPING. And obviously we need a msia number. Im staying with my sister's friend and my cousin will be over there too. So we'll be shopping all night long :)

I went to the dentist the other day. And I have to say, its not good. Well, under18 students get their check-up and fillings for free. So my sessions were free. This is pretty good coz (as the dentist said) all my fillings and extractions would cost about NZ2000, but then since its subsidised by the government, everything is free. so yeah. Haha. im a lucky guy

My dad was lucky coz he met a friend who gave him his collection of movies which he has been downloading. And I have watched 3 movies which I havent watched yet. Which is so good, because I havent watched a 2009 Edition movie YET. Haha. Besides Harry Potter I mean. So i watched - Bedtime Stories, Paul Blart Mall Cop, The Proposal. Gonna watch Slumdog Millionaire, Push, Night at the Museum 2, Drillbit Taylor soon. But you know, exams are here. Haha. so... yeah. Maybe after the exams. :)

Okay, I have to limit my clothing when I go back to KK. I cant bring everything back. Plus, im going shopping as well, and who knows, I might buy 20 more clothes when i go back to kk. Haha. So I have a restricted amount to bring back, which is so sad. Wish me luck.

I got my school report the other day. I waqs a bit happy about what the teachers had to say about me. Except for maths, ugh. He said, and I quote ' Stephen needs to make sure that he maintains a regular revision schedule so as to avoid a repeat of his disappointing results in the recent mid-year exams'. WHAT THE. I know, I was so shocked, as well as my parents. Ahhh. What a bummer. But its alright, I feel that I have done well :) I passed every internal, which I think that its a good accomplishment for my first year in New Zealand. :) I was disappointed not getting a Excellence Certificate though. Was really disappointed (because some dumb, and not worthy people got them, ugh!!!)

Im still upset about the mysterious person I mentioned in the previous entry. Still, cant stand 'her'. *Slap* *slap* *slap*

Okay, till next time then. Ran out of things to blog about.

Cant wait for Malaysia. AHHHHHHHHH,
Stephen. :)