Wednesday, December 23, 2009
80th post :) Almost reaching 3 digits now. Almost. Haha
I've been to the ticketmaster website for about 10 times now. Deciding whether to buy the tickets to Lady Gaga's concert or not. And I have decided, Yes, I will :) March 14th, i'll be there. Currently facing some technical difficulties. But I will definitely be buying them. Just needa sort out some stuff. Treating my sister to go watch too :) A big deficit in my bank account. Ugh. NZ$ XXX.XX. I think the most expensive thing which I have purchased in my whole life (probably.. i guess? if you convert it back to msia ringgit).
I've been pretty disappointed with the results. I just dont know why.
Had my dinner with my tt mates the two nights ago. It was okay. Went to putera for Steamboat (again) and I have to say, I dont remember the dinner being rm30 ++ per person a few weeks ago! But suddenly, it has the ++ behind the rm30 now! So there's tax. What a knock off! Never going back there again (unless someone decides to treat me to a dinner, then i'll be back). Then after the dinner went for drinks (yes, I got crazy again) and the went for Pool. Haha. Overall, quite a good night.
I hate people who dont reply other people's messages. Is there alot of problem just saying 'Yes' or 'No' or 'Im busy now' ? Making people wait for your reply and actually thinking your gonna reply. Wasted time and money. Other people could have done something important in the time spent waiting for your reply ok. Can't stand people who dont reply. Sayang saja people put you Friends n Family and in the end, didnt even reply back.
Im still disappointed by the way things turned out. I dont know why. But.. I put the blame on others. But should I be the one who should be blamed? I dont know either. Ahh.. Dont hold a grudge. Needa let go. But I dont know if I can :)
I cant sleep now. Lots of emotions rushing through me. Both good and bad. I just wanna scream. And in times, I just wanna laugh. Argh.
Im broke. Seriously, BROKE. Wallet totally empty :(
Had a tough time watching Avatar. Dont ask. But, I was happy too.. Lol. very happy..
Been moody these few days (thats why my entries have been.. been.. weird) Maybe its cause of you. Lol. You changed me. :)
And yes,
I know you're reading,
I Love You too.
Thinking of you,
Stephen :)