LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
I'm back B*tches.

I realise that I've been swearing a lot lately. I think that it's the stress. I hope it stops soon. I don't feel 'me' when I swear. hahaha. I wonder whether when I get back to KK one day, and I start swearing, what would people think of me? LOL. I bet they wouldn't think that I'm another person. lol! hahaha.

Anyway, a lot has been happening lately. so, if you want a visual update, go to my facebook page :)
STEPHEN LEE @ FACEBOOK

For one, I have been so stressed from school recently. I have been doing so much work. The step from Year12 to Year13 has been so big. The work that I have done this sole term feels like a years work in yr12. I'm drop dead serious. I feel like assignments have been piling up and that I have at least ONE for every subject. It's so stressful. For ;

Media Studies - Close reading assignment. (Equivalent to 12 pages of an essay topic) It took me 7 weeks to finish. From DRAFTS to FINAL HAND-IN, it almost killed me. It not really really hard to finish, but then cause I had to juggle other assignments, I almost died from all the typing and correctly and coming up with more ideas. Yes, it almost killed me.

Economics - A topic test which I thought I failed BADLY, but actually, I just barely passed. Haha. I am so lost in Economics this year. Another example of how the step from Year 12 to Year 13 has changed. I needa catch up badly.

English - the one subject which I have NOT been doing much at all. Cause all we did this year was read a novel. That is totally GROSS I tell you. I dont know why and how my teacher chose this book for us to read. It's a story about women and how they become 'handmaids' (they are reproductive machines. they give up their ovaries and they have random sex with people to bear children.) this story is like so in-depth and it has so many details (really hard to understand, I must add. I don't get all the words. lol) The main character, Offred describes her 'intercourse' session with random men (known as Commanders) and how she's not enjoying it and men don't enjoy it either. Seriously.. I might type in a short excerpt from the book. I might. (Meijin would enjoy this. lol. and gerald and amylline too..)

Statistics & Modelling (Maths) - have been so stressful as well this yr. I have been learning so much in the first 6 weeks of school. Which I have to say, I am so so proud of how I did during the topic test. For once, I was proud of my maths. my application to mathematics has never been 'good'. It's just (below) average. I dont remember passing an exam (I think the last time I passed was once in Junior 3 and thrice in Junior 1. Im dead serious) still, I got an A for PMR. LOL. Anyway, this topic was probability. And EVERYONE thought the test was freaking hard. Yes, everyone. I'm serious. Anyway, I didn't really get it at first. Coz I have always had this feeling where we didn't learn much in Senior 1 for probability. so yeah... I thought I was gonna fail badly. The day the results were handed out, the teacher wrote on the board 1 E (excellence. i.e A) 3 M (Merit. i.e B), 10 A (Achieved. i.e C. it practically means you pass. lol) Anyway, I thought that those 'Asian' (yes, Asians are the best in maths) girls are gonna be the top 4. Which means the 1 E and 3 M are gonna be gone. So I hoped to at least pass and get an A, right? Then the teacher gave back the first paper. And everyone went 'Woahhhh. one smart girl (yes, she's Asian. really smart) she got an E. Then the teacher walked over to the table with the other two smart Asian girls were. And gave them back to them. Ah well, the M's are gone, I thought. Then, the other smart girl was sitting next to me, so I was prepared for her to get the other M. But to my surprise, he stopped in front of me, and dropped my paper in front of me. STEPHEN LEE - MERIT. OMG. I got a MERIT for Maths. you didn't know how happy I was inside. But I couldn't really show it, coz my friends barely passed and lots of them failed. So, yeah. I freaking got an M for maths. You don't know how proud I felt for myself. Never before I thought that I would actually do something this good for Maths. And then my friend told me that I was the only guy in the class to get a M and I was the best guy in the class. oh, i felt like I have accomplished something when he said it. I felt so happy, I couldn't describe it. I was jumping for joy (well, inside) I was really happy. For once, I wasn't ashamed to tell others about my results. :) Well, that happiness didn't last as I have another internal (test. that counts towards Uni points) coming up. Another stressful topic which I don't get. Help.

Geography - the MOST stressful thing I had to do this term. Yes, the Geo trip to Rotorua was FUN. But after that, our assignment, was devastating. I started working on it for one week. the last 3 days, was grueling. I slept at 2am on Saturday, and 3am on Sunday. Sat in front of my laptop for consecutive hours, trying to finish off the assignment. Tons of people went to school at 8.30 to hand in the assignment (it had to be handed in BEFORE 8.40am) and then they went home to sleep. Coz TONS of them didn't sleep at all coz they couldn't finish their project. It was seriously TOUGH. everyone SAID SO. seriously, I can guarantee that not even ONE person thought it was easy. It was tough as.


Some NZ slang which I thought I would share :

Wagging - 'ponteng' sekolah. That's what they call it. sounds weird.
Tagging - graffiti.
Twink - Blanco. Correction pen. lol
Dodgy - Cant find the explanation for this. Kinda like.... gete. LOL
Sweet as - cool

Lol.. thats about it for now. hahahahha

Okay, so im writing this at 1am. I feel so happy now to have this 2 week break. I really need it. I love the feeling of not having to worry about school tomorrow or what and when to study. lol :)

Im tired now and I think im gonna go to bed. Went out with some friends to play pool just now. and I had Easy Way which costed me a ton (5 bucks. times 2.5, rm12.50) Ugh. Haha.

Will update next time bout school and LADY GAGA and my Geography trip and moreeee.

its now officially 4 HOURS DIFFERENCE FROM MALAYSIA. smile :)

Till next time,
Stephen.