Sunday, May 9, 2010
90th POST!
Im back sexies. I know I haven't been updating my blog so quite some time now. Hmmm. I just have too much to do these days. I thought college life was suppose to be easier than what i've been going through these past weeks. I now understand what college is for. It's like a school that prepares you for Uni and the life you will have to endure for the last few years of you life where you will be studying. I've been really stressed about EVERYTHING i've been doing.
Well, to start off (i think this entry is more for me to RANT out my anger instead of an update of my life. hahaha) Anyway, like I said, I have not been happy about the people around me. I feel like I get frustrated very easily now. I met this guy last year. And we both have become pretty good friends. Firstly, he wasn't that ordinary. Not saying he's retarded or anything. But like, he thinks differently, which I feel is kinda special you know? Anyway, he's forgetful and not very organised. But anyway, he was a good person anyway. Then, as I went on my Geo trip the other day, I realised that he's not a bit out of ordinary, he's WEIRD. plain WEIRD & CRAZY. I dont know how a person can be so.. so.. WEIRD and DISGUSTING. Okay, he's a fellow malaysian and I have to say, being under the category of being an 'asian', you have the same values and sort of the same opinions as the society. But this person, omg, he's freaky. Okay, so for the three day two nights trip, he FORGOT to bring clothes. WTF. Yes, no clothes. This included NO UNDERWEAR. Anyway, then he didn't bring any sleeping bag nor blanket. I am still amazed how he slept through the cold. so that means that his 'bag' consisted of just his toothbrush and toothpaste and some other shit thats not important. Yes, he only brought SHOES and he didnt bring any extra pair of socks. So you get the picture. If you think that thats disgusting, you just wait. So, you know we've been to like.. this place where there's geothermal activity, so the place smells like sulfer i.e Rotten Eggs. And imagine my friend, who didnt change his clothes nor socks for those 3 days. YES. DISGUSTING. I am just too disgusted by the fact that he didnt really care at all of his overall hygiene. Ugh.
Anyway, school life has been HECTIC, as usual. nothing much has changed. Apart from piles of homework piling up each day, I guess i'm alright. Okay, TERM 2 is officially the SHITTIES term ever. Coz this term is the term where we have our 'Internals' (like Exams that contribute to our Uni Entrance). And so, everyone has been extra stressed this term. And I have to say I am very scared that im going to fail most of my internals. I dont want Achieved now. Im aiming for Merits and Excellences. Well, for my Uni Entrance, I NEED my Merits and Excellences to get in. So, I have to work very very hard now. My Economics internal is a pain in the butt. I have to research like an market industry in Nz and talk about it. I have chosen the Cellular Mobile Network and I have to research and draw graphs and discuss about the industry and that it is an Oligopoly Market. I may sound like im talking crap now.. but yeah, that is what I have to do :( This is really really hard and I hope I can pass it eventhough I am suppose to be aiming higher. Argh. Stressed is just another word in my vocabulary.
These past few days, I find that I have been really kranky and I get mad really really easily. well, for instance, I cant stand 'some' people around me. I dont understand how some girls can be like bitches (not those bitches who act like bitches. But bitches as in they are like SHIT Bitchy Whore) Yes, I am mad, as you can tell. I dont understand how they can flirt with teachers and get away with it. Besides that, I dont understand how some people thinks that they are the centre of attention and that people will ALWAYS laugh at your jokes, or how people would always agree with what you do. Come on, GROW UP already. Wait till they go out to the real world. They're gonna see their dreams crushed into pieces! (Yes, I am really mad. HAHAHAH)
So lets see.. Its been REALLY, EXTREMELY cold now. Like theres no SUN for the WHOLE day. I dont know how Im gonna survive winter this year. It's only Autumn and I feel like a popsicle. I dont understand. I feel so cold. Plus the fact that I still have to wear SCHOOL UNIFORM to school makes it worse! Schools should have Mufti for like.. the whole year. or the least, for winter and autumn terms. Its so uncomfortable in Uniforms while in the cold weather. It's been raining extremely heavily and getting foggy everyday now. it gets dark at like.. 5.30pm now? So early! Argh.
French Open is here! I know, it's not my favourite tournament by a long mile. Just cause I know Maria isn't gonna do really well here ( dont get me wrong, I definitely want her to do her best) but with her injuries crawling back and her not getting enought matches this year on clay, its gonna be hard. Ahhhh..
Ok, I think I seriously need to gain more weight. I am so freaking skinny. Wait, i dont think I should say Skinny, I should actually say Unhealthy. This would make the fact sink in even more. I feel like im unhealthy and seriously underweight. I needa add them pounds!
Okay, I dont understand wh, but as winter approaches, im getting more and more pimples! what the. I know.. what bad timing :(
OHHH. My school ball is NEXT SATURDAY! AHHHHH. ok, before you guys make assumpions, it's on the day of my mum's bday. And yes, I wanted to spend my school ball with my mum on her bday, but she told me to go to my school ball since i missed it last year. Yeah, she told me to go and not miss this opportunity. So... yeah. Im not mean or anything. Not a bad son either. Im just.. obeying her orders. Lol. But yeah, she knows that I should go to the Ball since its only like once in a lifetime thing.. I am excited in going though. Definitely will have tons of pics by next week. Haha
You know what. I think... I think... I should.. yes, Accept :)
Stephennn