Friday, July 30, 2010
I wrote half of this when I was in school. Haha. Brought my laptop. Cause I couldn't be bothered to pay attention in all my classes. Hmmm.. so all my paragraphs are written during those respective classes. :)
School has been ok. Nothing much has happened. Well, I have bad news. My school exams starts the day after my birthday. How fortunate. Hahaha. Crap. What a buzz kill. But I guess its better to be after my bday rather than before or on my birthday. Haha.
Since today is Friday, I had my Geography first. Geo is getting interesting again. doing stuff like longitude and lattitude reminds me of senior 1 geo. Haha. I actually did pretty good in s1 geo. lol. I liked it a lot. So all this new learning of what I forgotten brings back good memories. hahaha. Will be going to the Muriwai beach in August. Can't wait. Although its like in winter, im still really excited. Well, currently learning how to measure roads and stuff. Needa use the paper format to measure them. Kinda interesting. Did you know that there can be 14 grid points? wow.
Having English now. Man its boring. Currently having a test now. But the teacher took so long to connect the video and stuff, so I decided to add more to my post. Heeee. Now currently doing a Unit Standard Internal. Watching The Truman Show (Jim Carey's in it), and analysing the stuff in it. something like close reading I guess. Lol. Pretty boring. p/s I dont like my English teacher anymore.
INTERVAL! - Tea Breakkkkk.
Now its time to mentoring. Its like class meeting and all. lol. But now we're currently doing our carrers stuff. So we're finding out several universities stuff and all. Pretty interesting. I really dont know what am I gonna do next year :(
Statistics and Modelling time. the teacher's not here. So it's a reliever. But there is still work to do. Currently learning bout Normal Distribution and stuff. Didnt know they had so many types of distribution. Lol. Normal, Poisson and Binomial. Hmmm. You know what? I think i've been working really really hard in Maths thid year. Which is extremely unlike me. lol. Im prooud of myself for that. I mean, I am actually doing class work and all. Hahahaha. This is so unlike meee.
Economics next. Man this is gonna be a stressful week. Got my resubmission to do. I failed my internal. CRAP. And I am disappointed. But luckily, I get a resubmission, to be able to change stuff. And I hope I can pass, or should I say, get a merit! oh please. So this weekend I'll be glued to my laptop typing up economic analysis of my chose firm and industry. Ugh. wish me luck. Economics is getting really hard now. I actually dont understand much this topic. And I am doooomed. :(
LUNCH. Sausage Sizzle! :)
Media studies now. Omg. This is a boring class. I now fully REGRET taking it. Oh yeah. btw, I got an Excellence for my media documentary. YAY :) But I have to say, all my hard work has paid off. Doing... probably 75% of the work? Yes, I am glad I got Excellence :) As for now, we're studying Science Fiction films. so we just finished watching Terminator 2. and will be watching more films to come. Like IRobot and stuff. So.. more boring days to come :(
Well well. Now its time to stray away from my blogging and get back to doing other important stuff. Such as homework :(
Missing KK by the minute. Wana go back so badly!
It's been freeaing lately. feel like dying here :(
Stephen