Saturday, August 14, 2010
We're so sexy together
When we touch
Hotter than summer weather
That's what's up.
No one else does it better
You know that everybody knows what we got
We're sexy together
Travis Garland's songs are addictive! We're so sexy together :)
These few days have been rough for me. A few tough days have gone by, and more to come! Exams are in 4weeks, and the real NCEA exams are in 13 weeks. *Joy*
I havent been really studying. Well, I havent because im having topic tests almost every week, and so im busy revising on the tests itself, and not on the whole subject & exam content.
So, what is there to update? Ok, firstly, today has been a BAD day. Being a friday, I was happy and all, being that it's the last day of the week and stuff. But who knew, it turned out to be so bad. I came back from the computer pods in school to my english class. I asked my teacher a question about our speech presentation. And then she answered my question. Literally, about 3 seconds passed, and she said 'Stephen, you're up first!'. I was literally 'wtf'. My facial expression was :O. I was shocked. She drew names out of a bag, and coincidentally, mine was first. Out of like.. 20+ people. Come on, the possibilities of me being first was so small. And yet, I got the jackpot. Man I should've went to buy a lotto today. Anyway, so im doing my speeches on Advertising next thursday. Bummer. I will be doing it on Celebrity Advertising. And I will be touching on Sports Stars first. And you know me, of course i'll touch on my baby, Maria Sharapova :) Teehee.
Ohhh. It was Botany's Got Talent the other day. MY school had this competition. Had I known that there were so many prizes up for grabs, I would've joined myself. My dream performance would be to play California Gurls and get cans of whipped cream and just spray it throughout the hall. Im dead serious. It would've been AWESOME. Anyway, it was Carrers Expo last thursday. It was pretty funny and stuff. Got some free gifts. Pretty cool. And, it was EXO day today. Another... fun day I guess. Man term3 doesnt sound that bad at all. lol
I've gone throught applying for Uni already. Except for one, Auckland Uni! The hardest / best for last I guess. I applied for like, almost all the unis in Nz. LOL. AUT, Waikato, Lincoln have been submitted. Now needa go to school and ask about Otago and Victoria Uni. :)
Studies have been so-so lately. But school life has been.... hectic I guess. Dealing with some other problems. I think I needa get away from school. Lol. Go on a mini vacation. muahaha. I keep telling myself encouraging words, to keep myself going. But I dont know if what im saying is correct. I hope it is. Sometimes, when we struggle in life, you just need a way to let it all out. Unfortunately.
So, I've been imagining stuff. dreaming of possibilities in life. I could not have felt so disappointed and sad in my life. when you feel like things are going right for you, it turns out the other way. It's gradually becoming an itching feeling now. And I hate it. I hate it.
I hate my media class now. I feel like it's a waste of time. Nothing is interesting & appealing to me. Plus the people are like SHIT in my class. Seriously.
Oh I will be going to Muriwai Beach this coming Friday. Its a geography trip. Weee. Unfortunately, I wont be able to go and play in the sea and stuff. As it is dangerous and winter, so it would be freezing! We'll be going to see the natural processes and features. The beach, sand dunes, waves etc. Hopefully the weather would be good and the trip goes well. Photos to come!
Im sorry, for believing in you. I really am.
"Inflexibility is one of the worst human failings. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence, and laziness with discipline. It carries the seed of its own destruction"
I dont know how I should feel nor how I should act. Should I keep it trapped inside? And just feel the pain? or let it out? But the problem is, I dont think I have the chance to do the latter :(
Good Luck Maria Sharapova in the US Open Series and US OPEN 2010!
I guess maybe we're not so sexy together,
Stephen
