LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Howdy.

Can't believe that im updating my blog DURING the week of my exams. Haha. It just shows how dedicated I am. Muahahaha.

So lets see.. I do not know where to start off. But i'll try my best to give all my updates.

So school is finally OVER for me. No more uniforms, no more fixed lessons and no more dumb compulsory activities that happen in school. Im actually going to miss it. Excluding all the bad moment / teachers / lessons. LOL. but the good times with friends would never be forgotten.

So life goes on. And my Uni life is coming. I got accepted by Auckland University of Technology already. But well, everyone knows that Auckland University is the uni you want to get into. Well, I dont really believe that, but, you know parents. Hmm. Im still unsure on what to study. I wana do Hospitality and Event Management. but.. again, not really an industry my parents want me to go into. I dont know why :(

So im aiming to get into Auckland Uni and study the Bachelor of Commerce. Its actually kinda hard to get into. I need to pass ALL of my exams now to actually confirm a place. I can afford to fail one or two papers I guess. but it will just reduce my chances of getting in. Hmmm. Well, the main driving force for me getting into AU is that I can go on the Student Exchange program in my second year of studies. I am planning to go overseas and complete two terms of my degree. The main choices are - UK (coz it seems like everyone is going there), AUSSIE (coz its nearer / relatively cheaper as compared to UK and I can easily fly back and forth to NZ and MSIA) and lastly, USA (its just cause I've always wanted to go there. Haha. And since the $US is dropping, its a higher possibility). So I guess the main drive for me getting into AU is coz if this. Which is kinda a DUMB excuse coz shouldnt I say that I wana get in coz of the better, well known uni it is. but nahhh. Im fine with any Uni. :)

So I have two more exams left. Geography and Media Studies. Economics was a BEACH. It was hard as. I totally was lost when I did one paper. Im pretty certain that I failed ONE paper. I have 3 other papers which I HOPE I did okay. English was hard as well. Two essays. Argh. Statistics and Modelling was okay I guess. Two papers were hard and the two others were okay. Nothing much to say :(

Well, I gotta go back to study now. Geo coming up. Wish me luck

Stephen :)