LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Hello.

So I shall try my best to update my life around here. But where do I begin? hmmm...

Well, I shall start by saying that IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. Lol. Im extremely FREE now since school is OVER and Im not doing anything at home. Im just being a couch potato. And I guess that i'm loving it, however, I am starting to get sick of it now.

I wana apply for a job. However, according to all my friends, apparently, they are not looking to hire anymore since most of the positions are filled out. Coz Xmas is coming and all. haha. I hope that I would be employed sometime in January. However, it would have to be AFTER the ASB TENNIS CLASSIC. Muahahaha. I AM SUPER FREAKING excited about watching Maria Sharapova play for the very first time of my life. My virgin eyes watching her play for the first time LIVE. Oh how exciting. Haha. Plus Kuznetsova, Safina and Lisicki. That's probably my main reason for going. I am planning to STALK Maria the whole time she's here. Unfortunately, I cant drive so transport is going to be a HUGE problem. I found the hotel that the players would be staying at.. yes, I am that good. Hahaha. But I am aiming to actually meet her at the airport! But it's kinda impossible though :( Coz I dont know when she'll be arriving. Argh. I gotta start improving my detective skills. Haha.

And not forgetting, Katy Perry's concert this coming May! OH very very exciting. I actually wana bring whipped cream into the concert. but I think the metal can would be a hazard. LOL. Well, I would just have to come up with another idea to catch her attention. Lol :)

I am now just being a lazy bum, staying at home everyday. I have to say, I am actually having mixed feelings about being here during the hols. Of course, I would LOVE to be in KK now, enjoying my time there. But then, who knows, NZ might turn out to be good as well? (I am praying that it does. I feel like dying here already. Im trying to keep myself positive here!). Haha. Anyway, it's always good to reflect on the good times / memories. I have always enjoyed having flashbacks of the good times, but I have to say thinking about the bad times have also made it an enjoyable few minutes to myself. :) I like thinking about how I overcame stuff. Aww.. I feel like an experienced problem solver. Haha. I sound so nerdy. But who cares!

Well, just recently, I have been experiencing some.. difficulties. I dont know if I should say it out here, (heck, I should, cause I know barely anyone reads this anyway). It has been a sour feeling so far, being misunderstood and, well.. blamed? I cant find the word for it right now, so thats all I got. Hahaha. I hope everything gets better :)

Ohhh. Uni next year. And all I can say is, I AM BLOODY TERRIFIED for my results. They come out in Mid-Jan next yr. And I am SCARED as hell. I REALLY REALLY hope that I did okay in it. I seriously do. Oh please please please.

I have been watching LOTS of stuff now since im FREE. Haha. I finished the whole first season of Cougar Town and Accidentally on Purpose. Man, accidentally on purpose is funny! haha. And watched some movies, Alice in Wonderland, She's out of my league, The Bounty Hunter, The Ugly Truth etc etc. Trust me, I HAVE MORE. Haha. Oh, I watched Harry Potter with my friends the other day in the cinemas. Oh man it was exciting. I CANT WAIT FOR THE LAST MOVIE. :( Its all gonna end, but I secretly cant wait for Harry to finally meet Voldemort (LORD Voldemort) lol. It's gonna be a good ending to the whole series.

I cant really think of what else to update on. I hope everyone reading has a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. :)


It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.


Till next time,
Stephen.