Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I'm now a freeeeee man. Free as in bored, nothing tointed at the same time. Not going into so much details, I'm just glad that I got into Auckland Uni and I will actually be close to doing the 360 Degree program that AU offers. The 360 proo do free. I've finally enrolled into Uni, and well, I can say I am both happy and sad and disappgram is a exchange student sort of thing that lets me travel to other countries to continue part of my degree. And of course, I've narrowed it down to two places, Uni of Melbourne, Aus, OR in the UK with multiple choices of places to go. Haha. I am extremely excited of the thought of going to UK to study for a term and spend time there (Catch up with ex classmates of course and friends). But I gotta do the hard work in order to get there. And of course, money does not grow on trees. So, I will have to somehow come up with some $$$ for it to really happen. If it really does come down to money matters, then I'll most probably just end up somewhere in Aussie. Haha. Which I don't mind either.
Let me continue with this blog entry with a sad tone.
Well, I just have to rant it out here for the whole world to see. So, I've been feeling pretty disappointed and sad lately. There's no other way to put it, other than, I'm not enjoying life at the moment. Its plain and simple. I am starting to get frustrated at the people around me. If I was a girl, I would definitely call this moment a huge PMS moment. I don't know why, but I just feel sick to my stomach about lots of stuff. I don't know if its my choices that makes me feel this way, of the choices and decision of others. I feel like I need a vacation, and time away from the people around me at the moment. I have a feeling that this may really be a type of home sickness. Yes, I really really really miss KK and I still don't know how I've survived not going back for a year now. And I cant believe that it's gonna be 2 years soon. Oh my. I need some sabahan love. :(
I just feel like, somehow, my life is not complete. I don't know what it is. I never imagined my life to be like this. Never in a million years, that I would've come up with this life of mine at the moment.
Anyone has any ideas of what I could do to come over this... phase of mine? Of course, minus the jumping of a bridge suggestion, I'm really lost.
The only thing keeping me sane now, is Maria Sharapova. :) to be honest, I am starting to lose confidence in her. And I know, I shouldn't say it. Its just cause, I want her to prove the critics and prove others wrong, and start serving the way she did, and start winning matches and titles again, it's just.. All the problems she's had, it's so tough to look behind it. I really want whats best for her, and I definitely, will always be here to support her. I really wish her all the best. Good Luck Maria for the Aussie Open and for the rest of the year :)

You're amazing, just the way you are.
Stephen.