LIKEYOUCRAZY
My Endless Story

I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first ME

Tagboard

Talk-lah bah :)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Well, i've been busy 'cleaning' out my shits from my hard drive as my dad is constantly complaining about me having too many videos + series + songs + pictures in my folder.. yeahhh.. over 100GB.. crazy huh? HAHA! But somehow, i just cant delete them.. it took me so hard to finish downloading and stuff.. but, at the end, I got myself to delete some stuff (but to me, it is ALOT of stuff.. but my dad thinks that its a few)
Anyway, I went through my Pictures folder.. and somehow, the first folder I went to was the JUNIOR 1 & 2 & 3 REN folder.. I dont know why.. but I just felt like those were the pictures I want to view.. And it got me thinking.. I SO MISS MY FRIENDS! I couldn't stop laughing at the pics.. and I think my parents thought I was crazy, coz I was laughing all by myself starring the the computer screen.. HAHA!
It reminded me of all the friends that I have.. It was so touching and such a great thing to do.. it brightened up my day.. sort of.. haha.. anyway, junior 2 and 3 were the most interesting pictures.. I brought my camera almost everyday during junior2.. and now I just realised that it was wort it! Pictures like those were just priceless..Pics from US playing in class, jack jack, daryl goh and wayne fighting, me taking secret photos of teachers, teachers day, snap shots of meijin (which are ALOT) , singing comps, volleyball matches, playing with green tea with amylline and jacky, to sports day, every picture was PERFECT..
I know when in movies or in books, they say, A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS, you'll probably say 'thats crap!'.. but now, when I see all the memorable pics, I start thinking 'ITS SO TRUE!' haha! Therefore, I have decided to post some pics here.. errr.. my decision on doing this may be hurtful to some people or maybe it will bring them discomfort.. but when I decided to do this, I never meant to hurt anyone.. if any pictures here somehow you feel should not be here, please let me know.. i never meant to make fun or hurt anyone in any way.. I know this year has been an unexpected year for most of us.. and I dont regret anything that has happened.. maybe all the problems we have right now will make us stronger in everything we do.. I just want to say im glad to know such an amazing class.. there wouldnt be any other way I wanted it to be for the first 3 years of high school other than 'the RENS of 2005, 2006, 2007'.. I just want to let all the suckers who arent in the REN's '05 '06 '07, to see the amount of fun we had.. and to share my experience with everyone.. I just miss them so much.. I dont have anything else to say.. but just, ENJOY ALL THE PICTURES :) i know i do.......

























































































































































































































































































































































































Labels: